Counseling Fees and Payment:
Fees vary depending on your therapist. They range from $75 to $175 per 50 minute session (i.e. an hour) for individual, couples and family or the
contracted rate of your insurance provider that we are associated with. If you use your insurance company, you are responsible for any co-pay and/or co-insurance and the amount the insurance company does not pay us directly, in order to meet the contracted rate we make with your insurance company.
At this time we currently
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, United Health Care, Tricare, Cigna, CBHA, Beacon, TriWest, Friday Health Plans, UMR, and VACCN
- Fees are charged for Face to Face Sessions, Video Sessions, as well as Phone Sessions.
- Clients are billed in 15 minute increments.
- Time will be rounded up or down to five minutes increments
For example: 16 minutes is billed at 15 minutes, 13 minutes is billed at 15
- The client will be charged $35.00 for missed appointments unless you cancel with at
least 24-hour notice.
- Cash, personal checks or credit cards are acceptable methods of payment. We will provide a receipts when requested.
- All fees are expected to be paid prior to the session.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for bounced checks.
- Group counseling is $50.00 an hour per person, or at the contracted rate of your insurance provider.
- Crisis situations are billed at $3.00 per minute including phone calls.
- Phone calls to reschedule an appointment are not charged as long as the call is no longer
than five minutes.